This Course is complementary to my Limitless OS Notion Template. I created this course to be a great companion to my template. Showing you around and helping you to set up the template. I decided to make it publicly available so that you can get some inspiration out of it for your own Notion Journey, but if you want to get the most out of it, feel free to grab your copy of Limitless OS Notion Template.
The course is a little out of date. There were a lot of updates to Limitless OS, so at times, the template in the videos can seem different. I'll try to make a new, updated course as soon as I can.
Using the Template
How the template is built up:
- We are working on Projects, by completing tasks in them
- We use as main categories Areas.
- We store information as Resources, categorizing them by Collections.
- We use an Archive, and we don't delete anything.
The whole template is built using only 14 databases:
- Inbox: For quick information capture manually or via extension.
- Days: A page for every day here for tracking, journaling, and more.
- Months: For planning and easier navigation.
- Quarters: For planning and easier navigation.
- Year: For planning and easier navigation.
- My Core Values: List the values that are most important to you.
- Areas: Your life categories.
- End Goals: Your ultimate dreams.
- Means Goals: Your S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Projects: Your groups of tasks, and milestones for your goals.
- Tasks: The collection of all the things that need action.
- Collections: Categories for your resources: notebooks, courses, books, etc.
- Resources: All informational pages. From books, you read to articles you save.
- Tags: A database for better navigation. Tag any content in your setup to easily find it later
Receive a FREE Notion template every week in your Inbox, with Limitless Notion Newsletter.
Copyright © 2022 Limitless Notion. All rights reserved.